Frequently Asked Questions:
- What image formats do you accept? All photos submitted to the competition should be jpegs or png files. Each image should be of a suitable resolution for printing. If you have any questions about size or resolution, please contact us.
- Do I keep my copyright for the image I enter? Yes, it is your image, but by entering it into the competition you agree to allow Community Action: MK to use the image on our website, and in our publications.
- I’m having problems finding somewhere to upload my photo. What should I do? E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I submit an old image? Yes, providing it still adheres to the image formats outlined above.
- What about mobile phone and instagram images? These are fine as long as they fit with the accepted image formats outlined above.
- Does it matter where I live? Yes, you need to have a full Milton Keynes address to take part in the competition. You will be asked to confirm your address when submitting your photograph. If you do not live in Milton Keynes, but your work is based in Milton Keynes, you can still apply to the competition – simply provide your work address when applying. Milton Keynes Borough locations are listed here.
- What happens once I submitted my image? You will receive an e-mail notification confirming that your photograph has been received and entered into the competition. We will also confirm the next steps and key dates for the competition.
- My entry has not been selected – can I still attend the exhibition?Yes, of course. We would love it if you could join us – to make sure you book your place, register for free here.
If you have any more questions, feel free to e-mail us at: